Saturday, May 22

Future Plans

I always plan. I plan WAY in advance for the future, just like our vacation that will be happening in 2014, but now might be sooner, since the prices have gone down! haha!

Well, my new plan is that I am going to learn to sew and to decorate fabulous cakes! I don't have a clue how to do either of them, but I think I'm pretty artistic and could pull it off. I think I am going to have to take some classes on this, however.

I am going to need everyone's help with this one because I know other things will come up and I'd rather do something else than learn to do those things, so someone needs to hold me accountable and continually remind me of these goals I have made. Wow, I just thought about it... I don't know if I have ever made a real goal. We will see how it goes. I am giving myself until next July or so to be enrolled in one of those classes and get going on it.

Don't let me fail my goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment