Monday, July 12

2 years and counting...

Today was our 2nd wedding anniversary. It started off with presents...


Mark's new Burberry sweater
(maybe our new tradition needs to be something Burberry every year! ;) ha.)



Mark's "painted" canvas
I saw this saying. Thought of Mark. Got a huge canvas. Painted it on.
Hardest thing I've ever made. Do not try this.




The inside of Mark's card to me. It reads:

A Day Full of Fun
1. Starbucks
2. Nails
3. Movie
4. Eat
5. Bookcases (eventually)

Love you babe,
Mark



Dead cotton plant Mark gave me.
For those of you that don't know, you are supposed to give "cotton"
as your 2nd wedding anniversary gift. He took this literally.

P.S. This "cotton farmer" killed the cotton. Hmmm.


Our fancy feet
We got Starbucks, then pedicures.

Then, we went to the movies and saw Eclipse. I had to pee terribly and refused to get up and go during the movie in fear that I might "miss something". I looked like a kid, having to stop and then walk a few steps crossing my legs to get to the restroom when it was over.




Of course we had to go get a free slurpee on 7/11!
(Yes, we look like trash. Don't ask.)

No, we do not want to be hippies... we were holding up the
number 2 for our 2nd anniversary.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, Happy 2nd and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kheila Langford13 July, 2010

    Anniversary gifts are too cute!
    I wish Aaron would go get a pedicure with me!
    I cannot believe the farmer killed the cotton. lol
    And our cakes turned out really good for us not really knowing what to do. lol Next time she looks at my crazy when i go ahead I'm going to tell her what i think. lol Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! happy 2 years!!

    ReplyDelete