Tuesday, July 20

All registered!

I've actually had quite a few people asking me if we have registered for baby items yet. We have!
Everyone is more than welcome to go ahead and check them out, and hey, you can purchase things from them if you are feeling generous! lol

I am guilty of snooping on other people's registries to see what they have picked out and it helps me get ideas for things I may want, too. I have also spent hours and hours researching the best products for our Dylan and us by checking consumer reports on all items and reading all reviews that people have left for things.

Anyway.. have a look if you want to:


(This is basically all of the nursery decor)
www.rhbabyandchild.com


www.babiesrus.com




(Just had to register here because, well... it's Target.)
www.target.com





(This is one of the only places that has the specific highchair we want)
www.buybuybaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment