Monday, July 19

Week 25



I only spent 2 full days in bed this week! It's getting pretty old. There is only so much you can watch on T.V. or look at online.

Mark has been reading books to Dylan every night. So far his (Mark's) favorite is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I made fun of him because it sounded like a mix between a country-boy and a rapper trying to read the story.



We also celebrated our niece, Karli's, 1st birthday this weekend! She was quite the little princess! We love her!

We are also very blessed to have family (Thanks Juli!) pass on their wonderful baby items they are no longer using to us for Dylan. He is already a very spoiled baby, as he should be! Even though all of these things are for Dylan, Chiko seems to think that EVERYTHING for the baby is for her right now. She spends all nap and sleep time in the cradle in our room and loves to hangout in the car seat, too. Here is her new favorite spot....


Chiko in the baby bath tub.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20 July, 2010

    Poor Chiko, she will be in for a rude awakening in a couple of months.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute at 25 weeks! and I am glad you registered so I can snoop. My mom has been telling me I need to as well but I get a little overwhelmed with all the things that are out there!

    ReplyDelete