Sunday, August 8

Week 28



Week: 28

Total weight gain/loss: no idea... I would guess more than when I was at the doctor last, but that's scary to think about

Sleep:I've slept pretty well this week since Mom and Dad were here and we all killed ourselves working so hard on a million house/school projects!

Best moment this week:  Let's change this to the WORST moment this week. When I went up to school to work on my classroom with Mom, I took all of my ultrasound photos with me to have laminated to help preserve them for the baby book. DO NOT DO THIS! Apparently, lamination completely ruins ultrasound photos, but I did not know this and unfortunately, it was too late to do anything about it after they were already on their way through the machine. I actually was surprised at how composed I kept myself while this happened (only because there were other people in the workroom at the time), but when I got back to my classroom and looked at Mom, I started crying. 

I was able to save about 4 pictures by running to grab scissors and cutting it off the strip that was stuck in the machine, but the good pictures were already ruined. It was sad. I'm still sad about it. 

Movement: The doctor gave me a chart that I am supposed to fill out every day to help record baby movements. I am supposed to see how long it takes to feel 10 complete movements. He has made it easy for me, because he can make at least 10 movements in only 5 or 6 minutes usually.

Food cravings: Just fruit and Sunny D mainly.

Anything make you queasy or sick? Really smelly food is the only thing that really grosses me out right now.

Leakage: I have been leaking for weeks now, but this week, it REALLY took off and I have been covered! Gross.

Labor signs: Not that I know of

Belly button In or Out: Still in! I should throw a party just because it is still an innie! I am dreading it popping out!

Wedding ring On or Off: Still on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I have been more moody this week just from being exhausted.

Weekly Baby Purchase: Believe it or not, I haven't bought anything this week for the baby/pregnancy/nursery. My, oh my!


3 comments:

  1. My belly button stayed in for both kids...so maybe there is hope for you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE'S A BABY IN THERE!!! That is a CUTE photo of you!!! I never took side photos...and I'm not doing it now, either! LOL!

    My button was an innie for both babies AND for the weight I've gained since....I'm keeping my *fingers crossed* for yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin' good girl! i am jealous your little on is moving so much! mine is just a little here and there but it is still so exciting.

    And I am sooo bummed for you to have lost some of your ultrasound pics!!! I would have lost it!! But I am glad that you were able to salvage a couple of them. Tell your doctor next time and see if they will give ya some extra's next time! :)

    ReplyDelete