Sunday, August 22

Week 30

Week: 30


Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs. from the beginning


Sleep: not going very well. I think I have been stressed out and having anxiety about going back to school and trying to get everything done on time. I have trouble just getting myself out of bed (literally) and have to roll and end up hurting my arms from straining too much to lift myself up. It's also become quite a task to just roll over from one side to another. I feel so heavy and can't take it anymore.


Best moment this week: getting to see the little munchkin in 4D at our ultrasound visit. They were also able to give me a CD of the old pictures I ruined by laminating them, so I was happy about that. It's amazing how much he has already grown since the last time we saw pictures! His little face is getting chubby






Movement: He has actually been moving so much at times it makes me feel sick to my stomach. He still wakes me up in the middle of the night dancing around, too.


Food cravings: Orange Cream Soda, Sunny D, cheesecake


Anything make you queasy or sick? I wasn't even going to post today about this week, because I am feeling so sick, but since I am waiting on Mark to get home to go help me do some stuff to get ready for the first day of school tomorrow, I thought I might as well do something laying here in bed. Saturday I felt really sick and just not myself. I had stomach pains and felt so achy. I kept thinking it was because I had just worn myself out this past week, but wasn't sure. Later that night, I started feeling so sick, I was doubled over by the bed and having a lot of strange stomach pains, bad enough Mark and I started questioning if I was going into labor. I was even having to do some serious breathing to get through some of the pains. I tossed and turned all night long, not sleeping. Then, about 4 o'clock, I woke up and began vomiting and everything else that goes with it all night long. I have been up and down all day with the same problem and I am hoping it will get better, especially before tomorrow. I mean, who has a sub the first day of school?! We usually take my weekly pregnancy pictures on Saturday and then I blog, but I haven't looked or even felt my best, so I figure everyone can settle on the sweet little chubby monkey face pictures from the doctor visit this week! :)


Have you started to show yet?: Always showing, but I have grown so much this past week. I literally feel so heavy and I have to walk around holding my belly up. Mark says it looks like I am growing more and more every minute, and I think I am!! I need to look and see if I can find one of those good support belts to help hold him up since I am so uncomfortable. Support belt and a jock strap, oh my!


Leakage: yea...


Labor signs: Thought so... but I guess it was just a stomach bug


Belly button In or Out: Still in!


Wedding ring On or Off: Still on!


Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I have been somewhat alright, considering the amount of stress I am feeling this week. More emotional, than moody.


Milestones: We are now to the point that we are looking to set a date for a c-section with the doctor. We have thrown around a few dates, but I haven't settled on one yet, but I plan to have my mind made up by our next doctor's appointment and will let everyone know!


1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you were able to get all your photos from the doc again! what a relief! I know how upset I would have been to not have them! I can't even believe you are teaching either, those days must be long!

    ReplyDelete