Sunday, September 5

Week 32

 It's Game Day! Wreck 'Em Tech!!

Week: 32


Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds?? Yep! I LOST weight!! We went to the doctor on Thursday and I had lost 2lbs. from two weeks beforehand! Not sure why... I guess being more "active" and up on my feet all day teaching. Maybe.


Sleep: I've been sleeping alright, I think I caught a stuffy nose from the snotty nose kids at school, so Benadryl has been awesome to go to sleep with this past week!


Best moment this week: Setting a date!! October 13th, 2010, Dylan will be here!


Movement: Just like normal... always moving and doing flip flops!


Food cravings: Fruit, chocolate, orange cream sodas (still), Arby's fries (even though I puked them up a few weeks ago, I still crave them! So weird!)


Anything make you queasy or sick? Not really


Have you started to show yet?: Yes, I seem to be getting into just more of a "belly" these days and not as puffy everywhere else. The doctor got a little upset this week, because I pointed out some veins on the backs of my legs. She thought that maybe they were jst stretch marks, but after looking, it was varicose veins popping up. They came up after the first few days of school and I know it is because I have been on my feet and up and down too much. Everyone says to put my feet up and sit a lot, but ther eis only so much you can do teaching while sitting down. I also don't like being the "poor me" girl and asking people to do things for me. Anyway, she told me the only thing that might help is wearing support hose,  but really, I told her to GET REAL, because the kids in my room are shivering and I am sweating! There is NO WAY I could make it through the day in hose, or even full length pants right now!


Leakage: Yep


Labor signs: Nope


Belly button In or Out: Stillllll innnn


Wedding ring On or Off: I took it off (just being cautious)


Happy or Moody most of the time: Considering all that I have been doing lately and all of the stress, I have been a trooper.


Weekly Baby Purchase:


Baby Burberry socks





I ordered two little model Hot Air Balloons to hand in his room. I am still trying to find a way to get the ball part of the balloon out of the netting, because I want to paint the stripes the Silver Sage color of  his room. Hopefully they will turn out cute if I can figure it out and get it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment