Wednesday, November 10

Mommy's Favorites

1. itzbeen timer - We LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I think we would go insane without it and you always here us saying, "Where's the timer?!?" My mom had to try and find it online and order it because everywhere seems to be sold out, so if you are able to find one, you better get it!

2. hands free bra - I know it looks ridiculous, but I was the happiest girl in the world when I was breast feeding and used this for the first time! My arms kept getting tired when I would pump and try to hold both bottles in my arms. I would also accidentally slip and spill milk, but this keeps everything in place and you can just sit back and relax!


3. personalized boppy - my sister-in-law got this for us. Everyone just loves how cute Dylan's boppy pillow is! He has the blue polka dot and striped one.




4. cloud b sleep sheep - We always turn this on for Dylan when he goes to sleep and have it play the one that sounds like running water. If you get the big lamb, it has the heartbeat sound, which I recommend, too!


5. born free bottles - We have tried the Dr. Brown's bottles to help with colic and gas, but the nipples were too small and he was sucking in a bunch of gas on the sides of his mouth. These are wide neck bottles and the nipples are larger so his mouth fits around it better. Plus, they don't leak!


6. mylicon - We depend on this so much since he has such bad gas pains. We actually were told by the pediatrician to give it to him before and after he eats each time. I think it has helped a lot. It's pink liquid, but you can get the dye free one and I liked it much better because we didn't have the pink junk all over the place. All stores seem to be running low on this stuff, so snatch it up if you see it!

7. gripe water - This is supposed to do pretty much the same thing as Mylicon, but it seems to only work with Dylan for his hiccups. He gets hiccups a LOT and this takes them right away!


8. pampers swaddlers for sensitive or huggies pure and natural - I have to admit that I was already set in my ways about the exact diapers I wanted before Dylan was even born. I have tried pretty much all of them now and the one's I like the best are the Pamper's Swaddlers for Sensitive! You have to make sure they are the ones for Sensitive. I like the line that shows if they have wet themselves so clearly and I like how these fit!

9. medela lanolin cream - When I was breastfeeding this was the best! We tried a different brand and I made Mark return it and get the Medela. The other brands are really thick and hard to rub on. This cream is really smooth and well worth it!

10. Noodle and Boo Glowology lotion - Mark's mom bought this for me when I was in the hospital. When I got home, I decided to try it and LOVED it! I told Mark I wanted to squirt it in a big tub and roll around in it! That  means a lot because I am really picky on my lotions! I think I am going to try some of the baby products they have too. I looked on their website and there is a lot of stuff and it is all baby safe. The lotions are made for pregnant and breast feeding mom's because there are no toxins that will go through the bloodstream and harm!

11. belly bandit - I wear this all of the time. It it supposed to help you slim down after birth. It also puts a lot of pressure on your tummy if you had a c-section, which makes it less painful. I like it because you don't see the lovely tummy "rolls" I have now under my shirt!



12. enfamil pro sobee - After trail and error with a million formulas it seems like, this one is helping, so far! It's soy milk and doesn't have the lactose in it! He may not be lactose intolerant, but the soy milk is better because it is gentler on his tummy!




13. Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor by Summer Infant - We tried a cute little snazzy black and silver color video monitor and it is from the same company, but it worked like crap! It kept saying it was losing signal and stuff when we were just a room away. We returned it and got this one. So far it has worked amazingly!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i am glad to have your list as a reference! thanks for posting your faves!

    ReplyDelete