Wednesday, December 1

Funny story... Ok, not-so-funny.

I woke up last night around 3:00 and noticed the house was completely quiet. I was asleep on the couch in our bedroom (don't judge me, there are weirder people like the ones on Oprah that have their own bedrooms on separate floors - I sleep there when my back hurts) Anyway... I sit up and put on my glasses, look at the monitor and see that Dylan is not in his crib. I then look at our bed and see that Mark isn't in bed. I assume that he fell asleep in the family room with him like usual. I was about to go back to sleep, but thought that maybe I should go check on him because Mark is a HEAVY sleeper, which scares me for several reasons. I get back up and quietly walk to the family room. No one was in there and it was completely dark. I start to panic, but go back to our bedroom to see if I overlooked them laying in our bed. I turn on the lights and see Mark laying there on his stomach! I start to panic thinking the worst - Mark was holding him and fell asleep and rolled over on him!! I wake Mark up and yell, "Where is he?!?!" What is even weirder is that Mark was laying there with his arms positioned like he was holding a baby! He jumps up, looks at our bed, then runs to the family room. I follow him.

He looks at the bouncer, the floor, the couch, lifts a blanket on the floor and I start to cry yelling, "Where is he???!!?!!?" Mark turns to me and yells the same thing back to me. I tell him, "YOU had him!!!!" He then says, "I put him in his bed, I put him in his bed!" as he runs to Dylan's room. What do we find?



Ooops..........Dylan fast asleep like a little angel in his crib.

Needless to say, Mark was not happy with me.

I'm not sure why I didn't see him in his crib on the monitor, but maybe I need my eyes checked! Of course, Mark had to make fun of me this morning by yelling, "Where is my baby??!?!?!" and fake crying. Not funny.What a night!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh talk about a heart attack!! glad he was sleeping soundly in his bed!

    ReplyDelete