Thursday, December 30

Nursery

I've had a few people wanting to see Dylan's room, so I thought I would post a few pictures of it to share. I know I have mentioned it before, but this is my faaavvvvorite room ever! When we came back from Dallas, I went straight to his room to rock him to sleep and I just kept saying over and over in my head how I love his bedroom. It's so sweet & peaceful! Of course, I am NEVER done decorating, so I should be able to update these photos every now and then with little touches I add. Clicking on each photo will enlarge it.










...and Daddy still needs to put some letters on the wall... ;)




Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. What is wall color!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is the original Silver Sage paint color from Restoration Hardware

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the lamp and curtains?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lamp and the curtains are from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind telling me what crib brand & model that is? Or email me a link? mealsandmoves at gmail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure of the brand, but it was just from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous06 May, 2014

    Do you remember where you got the glider?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was actually my husband's late grandmother's chair and we had it recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous06 May, 2014

    Oh ok, thank you. I love what you did with everything, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I love the three striped frames above the crib. Can you tell me where they're from? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The frames are actually a cream/white color from Hobby Lobby and I painted the stripes with the matching wall color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where did you get that bedding?

    ReplyDelete
  14. RH Baby & Child - it's the silver safe cuddle plush collection

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is the height of your chair rail and the height of your walls? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know this post is old but do you remember where you got the two tier shelving with crosses at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was from Target years ago. It was originally a gray color that we repainted

    ReplyDelete