Sunday, December 26

Smart shopping

Since I haven't had much chance at all to go anywhere to shop this holiday, I had to do most all of my shopping online. There are two amazing ways I was able to save money and get great deals that I thought I would share:

1) Zulily.com
This website features brand names like crazy! They change their sale items out everyday and you get things for half off the original price, or more! I have ordered several toys, ed hardy baby clothing and more from this website. You just need to make sure to check back often and see what brands will be going on sale the following day. It really pays off! If you click the link below, you can submit that I referred you to their site when you make your first purchase and I would oh-so-love-it!!!

2) Amazon Prime at Amazon.com


Originally, I joined Amazon Prime because it was a free 30-day trial and I remember telling Mark to remind me to cancel it as soon as the 30 days were up! I lost track of time (preggers) and ended up having my credit card charged for a years worth of free two-day shipping for $80. I was mad at myself because I just got charged $80! I decided I better try to use it wisely and boy did I! I bought almost EVERY Christmas gift through Amazon. I always ordered books through Amazon, but I have found that if I was looking for anything (toys, waffle makers, car seat base, blu rays, wii games, etc.) I could get it from Amazon, if not a cheaper price! Plus, I get free two-day shipping for a year!! It has been totally worth it and I have really gotten my money's worth because shipping charges really add up! I think everyone should join! It's awesome!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment