Friday, January 14

Wonderful gift idea!

As soon as I saw this website, I HAD to share it! I got so excited about it!

Some of you might know that we are obsessed with giving Dylan great children's books. My mom, his Nonnie, is the one to blame (the reading teacher, "Read to Succeed" her liscense plate on her car reads...) for this.

We have all heard about monthly gifts to give, such as the Cookie of the Month Club, the Fruit of the Month Club, etc., and the person receives a new one every month for a year. I was actually never interested in those monthly gift ideas until I came across this one, The Lollipop Book Club! You can buy books for children of all ages for 12 months, 6 months, 3 months, etc. You choose! You can even choose the books!




 I love that it has a special message to be kept inside of the book. I always love keeping note who each book is from and who the book is to!


I hope this inspires someone to give the gift of learning to a sweet kiddo in their life!

P.S. - No, I did not forget about my baby's 3-month birthday yesterday. A post will be coming very soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment