Sunday, February 13

Our Valentine's Day

We decided to celebrate Valentine's Day on Sunday because we knew it would just be too much to try and deal with on a Monday night. Mark had to run some errands in the morning and when he got home, I got busted; playing in the crib with Dylan!



Mark decided to make us dinner and it was so yummy; filet mignon and heart-shaped brownie ice cream sundaes! It was really good and the best part was that this was the first time we got to sit down and actually eat together because Dylan took a short nap. Of course, he woke up as soon as I put the spoon down, but we were thankful for that short dinner together. Then, we went outside for a little bit because it was such a nice, warm day!

We came inside and opened Valentine gifts after some sunshine. Mark gave me a Flip video camera that I have been wanting and I got him a custom-made keychain of our tattoo design. For those of you that don't know, Mark and I got matching tattoos on Valentine's Day in 2007 that I designed.

Dylan had a basket full of goodies. He got two books; Where is Baby's Valentine?, and Kai Lan's Super Happy Heart. He also got two Singamajigs and my favorite gift, his very first snowglobe.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment