Monday, May 30

Perfect baby

Today was sort of mine and Dylan's first day of summer together! Daddy went to work and we spent the day together. Yes, I have spent other days with him with Mark gone before, but I guess it just seemed more official today since school is over.

He slept-in until 9:00 this morning (might have something to do with him getting up about 5 times last night, though) and he was a sweetheart and let me clean the kitchen, get dressed, do make-up, do my hair, etc. without throwing any fits. Then, he took a two-hour nap and woke up so refreshed.

Once he was up and had a bottle, we went on our first shopping trip together! We will need to get into more of a routine, but this was the first time he got to sit up in a shopping cart and actually shop with me. He was adorable and certainly had his fare share of fans wanting to grab him. Waving to people is his new thing and he kept waving to everyone we walked beside.

I know I am going to jinx myself for an entire month for bragging on him, but he was just so sweet today! :)



I know that I had to have had the shopping cart cover in completely wrong, but he didn't notice. That thing is annoying... I guess I need to learn to work it correctly.

2 comments:

  1. aww he is a cute! how nice of him to let you get ready for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I know, right?! lol thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete