Wednesday, May 25

photos and more...

One of the big purchases we made when I got pregnant was our fancy camera. It has come in handy and gets used almost every day. I love that I can just keep snapping pictures and in 1 out of 30, I might get a good smile out of Monkey and I can just delete the other 29. Anyway, I have had lots of questions about my camera (Canon Rebel T1i), but not only do the pictures I take get credit from the camera, I use Picnik. It is completely free and great for editing all photos. I actually just upgraded my account to a Premium account for only $9.99. I edit all of my photos, make collages of photos, create greeting cards, cupcake toppers, etc. with Picnik. Here is an example of just simple free editing to one of Dylan's pictures...



Anyway, that is my photo secret. Go play on Picnik and have some fun!

1 comment: