Wednesday, May 4

Two things...

I am loving two things right now...

1) The Voice - On NBC every Tuesday night... it's our new favorite T.V. show. Move over American Idol! Mark and I were both sceptical about this show when we first head about it, but we LOVE it! I am looking forward to seeing what happens and if it stays as interesting next week when they start to work with the teams they chose. And really, I love Christina Aguilera. I have loved her so so much since she was on MMC (the modern Mickey Mouse Club for those of you that weren't cool and recorded every episode on VHS like me)!



2) This HOT PINK KitchenAid stand mixer! I really wish I didn't already have a silver one, otherwise I would try very hard to justify buying this one. It is so cute!!!


Ok, maybe there are three things that I am loving right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment