Sunday, July 10

Our week & weekend

Nonnie came in at the beginning of the week to help keep order in our home since we were having new windows put in the house (a.k.a. big, dusty, icky, loud mess). We cannot believe how much of a difference new windows have made to the look of the house. Not sure how much it will save in utility costs, but we will have to wait and see. They have been working Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and will continue again on Monday. Here are some pictures of the new windows. I ca't wait to get them all in! (if you click on the picture of them, it makes it larger)





During the midst of construction, I was busy making Mimi's birthday cake for Saturday. I haven't even attempted to make a cake for over a year, but I think it turned out alright. There were some things I wish I could have changed, but was in a bit of a time crunch with working around the construction.


We seem to get on kicks of new food places and since they have built a Burger House here, we seem to go constantly. Dinner one night, lunch the next day, and then again and again. I hope we don't get burnt-out on it because it is really good. Burgers, hot dogs, milkshakes, and some good seasoning on everything!



Saturday, we had Mimi's birthday party and Dylan spent some time playing with big boy toys while we ate some good food and she opened presents.





How could I forget - we have a crawling baby now! He is on the move, but still not satisfied. He crawls somewhere to pull himself up and tried to take off walking on his own. He wants to walk so bad! I think he will be walking very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment