1. Erin Condren Life Planners (www.erincondren.com)
You can customize all of these. There are so many options, colors, and patterns!
2. Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planners (www.erincondren.com)
I might have actually liked writing lesson plans if I had one of these cute planners! Well, maybe not... but it is still cute to try and plan in and carry around school to make all of the other teachers think that you are oh-so-organized and have great taste! :)
3. MomAgenda Planners (www.momagenda.com)
I have one of these and constantly get tons of compliments on it! It makes you want to be organized! Mine is zebra print. They also look really cute together all lines up like books on a shelf when you start getting them year after year and you can look back to things from previous years.
4. MomAgenda FREE Printable Downloads (www.momagenda.com)
They have links to free printables for all sorts of things; planning parties, packing for vacation, Christmas card address lists, etc.! You better believe I have already clicked print on several of these! Hey... they're free!
5. Favorite Snack right now (while you sit down and get super organized with these fabulous planners...) Wheat Thins: Sundried Tomato and Basil