Wednesday, August 17

Pottery Barn Kids Secret

I had posted on Pinterest a Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair on Dylan's Birthday List. One of my friends sent me a link to someone talking about "secret codes" on Pottery Barn Kids to get cheaper items. Well, I didn't have a chance to sit down and try it that day and then I kept forgetting about it, but I remembered today. I tried the steps and IT WORKED! I was in shock! Not only did it work, it worked on other items, too!! I didn't sit and mess with every single item on the website since that would be obsessive (OK, I would have if Monkey didn't wake up from his nap!). Now, it didn't work with every chair color and style, just some of them. Some things only take about $10 off (saves some shipping cost), but some items take up to $30 off! Here are some of the things that the code worked on TODAY:

The Bright Pink, Green Grass, Blue with Stone Piping, and Red Anywhere Chairs (normally ($99, secret code makes them $69):


My First Table in Espresso (just the table, not the set) normally $79, secret sale price is $49, and
Wooden Veggie Play Food (normally $24, but $16 with the secret sale code):



Now, do you want the secret?? Remember, it's a secret (that's why I am posting it on my blog, ha!)

Here it is:
1. Add the item you want to buy to your cart like normal.
2. Go to "Checkout"
3. Under the item description in your "Shopping Basket," you will see the Item #.
4. Copy that Item Number (example: 5-2872208)
5. Remove that item from your shopping cart
6. Copy that number in the Search Box, but HERE IS THE SECRET: change the number in front of the dash to a 68 (example: 68-2872208)
7. Now the item should come up on the screen and it will either show it at a normal price (code does not work on this item) or you will see the NEW SECRET CODE PRICE! :)

Side note: I have found other secret code numbers, instead of the 68, that you might try as well. So basically, if you are going to buy something from there, just keep trying all of the codes and see if they work, they might, or they might not. It's worth a try!

Other codes that have worked: 03,05,09,95,68,86,69,80,89

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I've been wanting one of these for James for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had posted on Pinterest a Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair on Dylan's Birthday List. One of my friends sent me a link to someone talking ... tpotterybarn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete