Tuesday, August 2

Swimming lessons, Day 7

We got to swimming lessons a little bit early today and someone did not like having to wait until his turn to get into the water!


He was such a good boy and would sit on the edge of the pool and jump off into my arms when I held them out. He loved it! He also kept going under the water and loved that, too!

I have mentioned several times to Mark that I was contemplating asking to move class times because there are some, not mentioning any names (but I am tacky enough to label them in my photos), children that are bad examples for Dylan. I mean, running away, kicking, screaming, whining, crying, the list could go on, really...really.





Kisses for Mommy...



1 comment:

  1. haha! Annoying family. We had their relatives present during Caden's swim lessons.

    ReplyDelete