Tuesday, September 6

Happy TOOTHday! :)

When I got the picture of my niece, Kati, missing her two front teeth, it immediately brought back memories of the Tooth Fairy for me. I have always been a sucker for fairies and anything magical. I had a special Tooth Fairy pillow that had a pocket on the back of it. When I lost a tooth, you put the tooth in the pocket and sleep with your pillow by your head that night. The Tooth Fairy comes that night and looks in the pocket at your tooth and leaves goodies or some money for you. I loved it! I remember always waking up in the middle of the night to check and see if there was anything in the pocket yet.

When I found out that Kati did not have a Tooth Fairy pillow, I started making her one immediately. I think everyone should have one! :) I am actually pretty impressed that I was able to whip this baby up within about an hour. I think I was making it so quickly because I was going to see her that afternoon and wanted her to have it right away! It turned out so cute and I just loved it! I hope she loves it, too!



1 comment:

  1. What a Cute idea! You are extremely talented and I would love to buy one of these for Jake! :) What a sweet thing for you to make so quickly for her. I bet she was super excited!

    ReplyDelete