Friday, November 4

Friday Favorites (baby style)

I mean, Saturday Favorites? Ehh... I was "busy" and Monkey went to bed at midnight. Yes, midnight. As in, 12:00 A.M. Now it's 12:45 and I am just now getting to finish this post (plus, I am trying to get all fancy and link all favorites)


I have been meaning to create a post about the things we love and cannot live without now. There are some of the same things that we use every single day since he was born, and then some new things because he is growing and getting so much more mature. Teehee.

Some of the things we continue to use and love (Birth - Present):


1. bottle warmer
2. ItzBeen timer
3. up and up gas medicine from Target
4. Pamper's Sensitive Swaddlers (when not using cloth)
5. bouncer
6. cloud b sheep
7. sound machine
8. baby einstein naptime melodies
9. children's place stretchies


Some of the things that we cannot live without now (9 months - Present):


1. Baby Einstein Neptune's Oceans DVD (We watch this about 5 times a day)
2. Tiny TOMS
3. Easy Mac (I grab this in case he won't eat something where ever we go)
4. Baby Einstein bath book (We read it every night in the tub)
5. Baby Einstein Peekaboo Baby book (We read it over and over)
6. Britax car seat
7. Red Wagon
8. Fisher Price iphone animal sounds app (best FREE app!)
9. swing (the gift that keeps on giving - nap time)
10. cloth diapers (see below)

O.K., so there are tons of cloth diapers to choose from and it is hard to know which one's to buy. They are pretty expensive to just buy all at once, so as many of you know, I have purchased three different brands because they were on some sort of sale website for half of the price. All three brands are different and I like them for different reasons. I do have a favorite of the three, though.

1. GroVia All-In-One's -These are the first cloth diapers that I purchased. I love the ice blue (light turquoise) color they are. They are man-friendly (Mark's favorite because you just snap and fold, you don't have to stuff the liners inside of them like most). I do think that they have to be changed more often in these, though.




2. Bum Cheeks all-in-one nappies - I like how soft these are. I am not crazy about how bulky they are because some of Dylan's clothes don't even fit him in this brand of diaper. They are very durable. I think they hold more and do not have to be changed as often as the GroVia's.


3. Fuzzi Bunz Cloth Diapers - I recently purchased only three of these from Zulily. I honestly did not need more diapers, but wanted to try this brand. These are my favorite! Of course, the diapers that I only have three of are my favorite. Oh well, I know now. I love the color of them and the fabric. They are very soft and stretchie, but not too bulky. They do have to have the liners stuffed inside, but I like when you stuff the lining inside because I think it holds more (less leaks). So, if you come across this brand at a good price, I would recommend stocking up on them. The others work great, too, but if I had to pick, I like these the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment