Monday, January 2

Looking forward, and behind...

It's going to be hard, but I will try my best to top this past year! I never really do a "New Year Resolution," but last year I made a simple goal to floss everyday. It even sounded like a goofy  lame resolution to me, but I think I am honestly more impressed that I did not skip one day, not at all, on flossing my teeth, than anything else I did during the year (like learning to sew, embroider, screen print, learn more about my camera, test out my graphic design skills, etc.)

Now on to this year...
I'm not sure what I plan to accomplish. I will continue to floss my teeth every day. I'm not even going to try and make some ridiculous workout/lose weight goal, because, well, I was introduced to Nutella this past year and I'm not going to give that up, so all of the losing weight business is already out the window.

I haven't decided yet, but I know that I want to explore more of the graphic design stuff to learn. I have dabbled a bit with all of it the past year by making cupcake toppers, invitations, gift tags, and much more. I wish I would have gone to design school. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, right?!

Even though I know there is so much more to learn, I went ahead and started my own etsy shop. I can't believe I did it. I thought about it one day and then seriously opened the shop the following day. Nothing like diving right in, huh? I am liking it so far and just blown away by all of the positive responses about it! I am crossing my fingers that this isn't going to be one of my million business ideas that fails again. I have had so many business idea flops in the past and ended up out a lot of money in the process. I really hope that this one works out! If you want to take a look at my shop you can go here. I can pretty much make any design with any color/monogram combination possible and put it on pretty much anything! iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, all Kindles, various eReaders, mousepads, iPod touch, Blackberry's, iPads, and much more are just some of the things possible.

1 comment:

  1. love the new shop and am axcited to order more from you! I hope 2012 is as good to you as 2011!!

    ReplyDelete