Monday, January 23

My first hostess job

This past weekend, I hosted a baby shower for our close friend's Briana and Rusty. Believe it or not, this was the first baby shower I have ever done! I was so excited when they asked me to help host it! I actually started planning it a couple of months in advance because I was going to try and make the invitations and all other decor myself, in hopes that they would all look good and work out. I didn't want to go too overboard and tried to keep it classy.

Briana has baby Hadlee's nursery in paisley print and I thought that would be good to carry the paisley print into the shower decor, as well.

I absolutely loved being a part of their special day. I wanted it to be perfect for them. I know that other than your wedding day, at least for me, my baby shower was the other event I dreamed about and wanted everything to be special. Here are a few pictures from the shower...

Briana and Rusty, we love you both and cannot wait to meet sweet Hadlee!






Now, I just feel a bit strange that I am not working on any big project or event right now. I am still busy with the normal things, but I guess I need to find something else to stress me out! ;) Or, maybe not...

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love everything about the shower!! and your etsy shop is AMAZING!! I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!! I seriously wish y'all still lived in Lubbock so we could hang out!

      Delete