Tuesday, February 28

the usual

Wow, it feels like it's been a long time since I last blogged. I always think that there isn't much need to post a blog about our everyday life when nothing really exciting is going on, but I guess some thing's have been exciting...

- Our friend's, Briana & Rusty, finally had baby Hadlee,






- Dylan got a double-ear infection and had a rash from head-to-toe, literally,



- the rash was apparently from his infection (weird.)

- Dylan was just getting better and the rash has been disappearing more each day

- I got an ear infection and was vomiting the same time that Dylan was sick

- I am better and now, Mark is getting sick. Coughing, sneezing, headaches, etc.

- Now, Dylan is getting what Mark has and I am trying everything in my power to prevent it from turning into croup again

- Hurley (our dog) hurt his foot from running so much outside this weekend when we played in the nice weather. He ripped the padding off of one of his paws and is limping. Poor puppy.

- I have been swamped with orders in my Etsy shop. Overwhelmed, but thankful.

- Since Dylan got sick a few weeks ago, potty training took 10 steps back and is pretty non-existent right now,

- Still planning the big Easter EGGstravaganza and got the invitations made :)

That pretty much sums up what has been going on around here... sounds fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment