Monday, March 5

Help!

Ok, I am normally really good at searching the Internet to find something I have seen and want, but I am not having any luck with this! Dylan doesn't have his own piggy bank yet and I have been trying to get him one for a while now. No, of course I don't want just ANY piggy bank for my child, ha! There are two giant piggy banks that I LOVE made by Mud Pie and the have discontinued them. I have been searching high and low for these and now, I am asking for you to help me find one of them, please! I would like the whale or the elephant bank. Here they are...

P.S. - I am blogging from my phone, so I don't know how this will turn out

2 comments:

  1. I randomly came across your blog! I had a friend that just decorated a nursery and she ordered the blue whale bank!

    It is out of stock now, and it was out of stock when she ordered it but if you go to this website

    http://www.contemporaryconcepts.com/Mud-Pie-Giant-Blue-Whale-Bank.html

    just click the link to e-mail the company and they will get back with you on when the next one will be avalible and let you purchase one!

    Hope this helps and goodluck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to add this link in there too

    http://www.baby-piggy-banks.com/giant-whale-bank-by-mud-pie

    it is also out of stock but you can call the number and it will tell you when it will be back in stock!

    ReplyDelete