Tuesday, March 6

March: Photo A Day

I have been doing the "March Photo A Day" and I don't really use Instagram on my phone very much, so I thought that I would blog my photos...


Day 1 - Monkey's temperature was 'UP' again...



Day 2 - Instead of taking a picture of actual fruit, I thought you might enjoy my favorite soap and lotion set that I keep in the kitchen. I got it because I wanted one with a good lotion to use right away after washing my hands/bottles/cups. I love the grapefruit scent and it is the bomb!



Day 3 - It has been gorgeous outside the past few days! We took a walk in our neighborhood ...
Day 4 - This was on the floor on my side of the bed. I wonder who Elmo is hiding from?

Day 5 - This little stinker smiles so big when we play "Where's Dylan?" He gets a real kick out of me acting so surprised when he jumps out at me! Super cute lil' smile...
Day 6 - Around 5 o'clock everyday, I remind Dylan that Daddy will be home soon. Sometimes he looks out the window looking for his truck to pull up, like today, but we had to play for a couple more hours until he actually got home...






No comments:

Post a Comment