Sunday, July 15

Oh, Toodles...

It's definitely party season around here! I have been so busy making invitations and more for birthdays every single week, some times more than one each week! We hosted a birthday party for Mark's mom on Monday at our house and then yesterday, we went to our niece Karli's Minnie Mouse 3rd birthday! I made the invitations, cupcake toppers, and the cake!

We gave Karli a personalized plate and place mat, with matching pink cowgirl boots this year. As soon as I saw the boots months ago, I thought of Karli and had to get them. Turns out she LOVED them! yay! :) She even got on the table and start dancing and shakin' her booty for everyone! I don't know where she learned her amazing dance moves... probably one of her crazy Aunts! ;)

Happy Birthday, Toodles! We love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment