Thursday, May 16

The BEST self-tanner

I love this stuff so much, that I NEED to share it with you! I have seen numerous Facebook posts of everyone back in the tanning beds to get ready for summer and as much as I would love to go lay in one, too, I know I shouldn't!

Gone are the days where we would go to our apartment office and use the tanning bed, meet at the pool to lay-out, and THEN go to the tanning salon and do it again. All in one day. Yes, guilty of doing that. I am so ashamed, but I know I'm not alone. Please, please, please think about yourself more now and if you love the bronze look, think twice before laying in a tanning bed.

I have turned to Mystic Tan at the local tanning salon lately and I love it, but that can get expensive. I FINALLY found the perfect at-home self-tanner for you! I have used it 5 times now and I love it more and more. The bottle is still really full, too! So, I am not sure yet how many applications I will be able to get out of it, but it's worth the money so far! I have used many other self-tanners on the market and they do not measure-up at all, in my opinion, to this one. It's St. Tropez's Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. I bought mine here on Amazon, because I am a Amazon Prime member, so it was super easy.





I have been using it about once to twice a week, after my shower at night. I always put it on the days that I shave my legs, because it's better to exfoliate and shave before putting it on. So, shower, shave, dry off, put lotion on your ankles, knees, toes, elbows, and fingers. I put on disposable rubber gloves, too. I got a package of those on Amazon, too. Then, you just rub it all over yourself. I do one leg at a time, then my tummy, then my chest, one arm at a time, and then my neck and face last. You get the idea. It only takes about 15 minutes to put it on and it dries REALLY fast and can put on your pj's! I don't even have to stand in front of a fan. I sleep in it and then shower the next day and it's perfect!

Try it out! I promise, it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment